If you are selected to present at the conference, you agree to the following terms and conditons:
- With your permission your presentation may be recorded (audio or visual) and may be used for example, on the ECA website to be downloaded by interested people.
- Acknowledgement of the Indigenous people in the area and the country on which the conference is held at the start of your presentation/workshop. These words will be provided for you at the conference.
- Availability for some media comment about the conference.
- Presenters must register for the day on which they are presenting at the conference.
- Presenters must be available to speak at any time during the conference.
- Presenters may be asked to repeat their session if it proves to be popular.