The call for Abstracts is now open and you are invited to make a submission.
The theme for the 2012 Conference is Shaping the Future - linking research, policy and outcomes and is shared with the ARRB Group's Conference. For the ATRF Conference, there are two broad sub-themes, Urban Areas - catching up with population growth and Regional Areas - catching up with resources demands, that may be used to assist the choice of topic for Abstracts and Papers that may be offered for presentation. Further more specific sub-themes are available in the pull-down menu on the Abstract Submission Page. Though these sub-themes are for guidance, you are invited to submit Abstracts on any transport-related topic that may be reasonably considered within the scope of the ATRF.
The deadlines for the development and review of Abstracts and Papers are as follows:
- Submission of Abstracts - by 31 January 2012
- Notification of acceptance of Abstracts - by 10 February 2012
- Submission of draft Papers - by 1 May 2012
- Completion of the Peer Review process - by 15 June 2012
- Final submission of revised Papers - by 31 July 2012
- Notification of acceptance of revised Papers - by 10 August 2012.
The organisers of the 2012 Conference look forward to receiving your Abstracts.